Advanced Medical Care and Air Transportation When You Need it the Most
Time is precious. When you need an air medical transport, Angel MedFlight is ready to help.
Call Us Today! 877-264-3570
24/7 availability. Our in-house flight coordination and dispatch crews are here for you around the clock, all year around.
Unmatched Clinical Expertise. 100 percent licensed in Advanced Certifications (CFRN/FP-C) - a first in the Air Ambulance industry.
Patient Advocacy. "Patients first" is core to our mission. Our team of experts will coordinate all of the details with healthcare facilities and verify insurance benefits to simplify the entire process.
A Focus on Safety. We pride ourselves in our perfect safety record.
Complete bedside-to-bedside transportation. We coordinate ground ambulance transportation on both sides of your journey.
Flying ICU. Our DOT and FAA provider utilizes an advanced fleet of jets that are configured as hospital intensive care units so you always know you’re receiving the best care possible.
AWARD-WINNING Medical Team leading the industry
PATIENT ADVOCACY and insurance assistance limiting your out-of-pocket cost
RELATIONSHIPS with over 5,000 healthcare facilities
BEST-IN-CLASS Safety Standards
What We Do For You
- Bedside-to-Bedside® patient transfers: We arrange every detail of a smooth transition, with two experienced medical team members by your loved one's side the entire trip
- Domestic and international air ambulance: All aircraft utilized are equipped with the latest medical equipment for the patient’s safety and comfort
- Ground ambulance: We coordinate ground transportation between facilities and airports, never leaving your loved one's side for a moment
- Insurance specialists: Our in-house insurance law team handles authorizations, billing and claims
Our focus is on Patient Advocacy, Clinical Care Standards, and Safety.
What You Can Expect From Us
- Exceptional care: Patients are our top priority. That’s why all of our team members, equipment and systems are top of the line
- Experience: With years of experience in air ambulance, critical care, flight nursing and insurance law, our team knows how to provide the best care at every stage of patient transport
- Safety: Angel MedFlight is committed to safety. All flight and medical personnel regularly participate in rigorous education and training that exceeds governing agency standards
- Continuity of care: The same two critical care medical personnel accompany your loved one throughout the trip to ensure a safe, comfortable, seamless Bedside-to-Bedside® transfer
- Communication: We are in constant contact with healthcare providers and patient family members, to keep you informed and address any questions or concerns you may have
Amy Knows that Every Moment Counts
When it comes to critical care patients, a moment can change everything.
No one understands that more than Angel MedFlight. That’s because every day our team works with case managers and families everywhere to help patients reach the life-changing treatment they need.