This poignant video tells the story of Selester “Les” Rowe, a homeless man in San Francisco who was critically injured by a hit-and-run driver. Les undergoes a year of rehabilitation in the Bay Area, but his family wants him to be closer to home in Columbus, Ga. Viewers will see how those dearest to him organize a community-wide fundraising effort to pave the way for his flight home on an Angel MedFlight air ambulance.
- From Kenya to Kansas: Angel Medflight Returns Medical Worker to U.S. for Treatment
- Aspiring Pilot: 5-Year-Old Boy with Mitochondrial Disease Dreams of Flying Again
- No Surrender: Soldier Fights to Overcome Traumatic Brain Injury
- Loving Hands: Bringing His Parents Home
- Angel MedFlight Jets a Young Leukemia Patient Cross-Country for Critical Treatment
- Quintessential Air Ambulance Care