Retired Army Sgt. Esdras Lucero and his wife Jessica struggled to have a baby for years. After multiple miscarriages and the heartbreaking loss of twins, the Luceros were ready to give up when they discovered Jessica was pregnant with quintuplets. Jessica traveled from her home in New York to Arizona to receive prenatal care from a physician who specializes in multiple births. The babies were born prematurely at 29 weeks. To transport the premies back to New York, the babies needed to fly in a virtual germ-free environment. Watch Angel MedFlight’s “special delivery” flights to reunite this precious family.
- From Kenya to Kansas: Angel Medflight Returns Medical Worker to U.S. for Treatment
- Aspiring Pilot: 5-Year-Old Boy with Mitochondrial Disease Dreams of Flying Again
- No Surrender: Soldier Fights to Overcome Traumatic Brain Injury
- Loving Hands: Bringing His Parents Home
- Angel MedFlight Jets a Young Leukemia Patient Cross-Country for Critical Treatment
- Quintessential Air Ambulance Care