The parents of 5-year-old Jaxon Davis tell the impassioned story of their son’s fight against brain cancer. The family’s journey led them to Angel MedFlight when their son’s condition deteriorated during a family vacation. With the help of an anonymous family and Angel MedFlight, Jaxon and his family were able to return home to San Antonio, Texas where they live.
- From Kenya to Kansas: Angel Medflight Returns Medical Worker to U.S. for Treatment
- Aspiring Pilot: 5-Year-Old Boy with Mitochondrial Disease Dreams of Flying Again
- No Surrender: Soldier Fights to Overcome Traumatic Brain Injury
- Loving Hands: Bringing His Parents Home
- Angel MedFlight Jets a Young Leukemia Patient Cross-Country for Critical Treatment
- Quintessential Air Ambulance Care