Army Ranger Ben Rye served six tours of duty in Afghanistan and Iraq, but his toughest challenge began in Alabama in 2009. Ben and his wife Katie were driving when their vehicle was violently hit by another car, and Ben sustained a severe traumatic brain injury. Ben required extensive rehabilitation therapy at specialized facilities across the country, so this 29 year-old military warrior could learn to eat, speak, and walk again. Angel MedFlight transported Ben on four medical flights. Follow his incredible healing journey over the course of several years.
- From Kenya to Kansas: Angel Medflight Returns Medical Worker to U.S. for Treatment
- Aspiring Pilot: 5-Year-Old Boy with Mitochondrial Disease Dreams of Flying Again
- No Surrender: Soldier Fights to Overcome Traumatic Brain Injury
- Loving Hands: Bringing His Parents Home
- Angel MedFlight Jets a Young Leukemia Patient Cross-Country for Critical Treatment
- Quintessential Air Ambulance Care