Six-time Olympic medalist Amy Van Dyken-Rouen was involved in a severe ATV accident in Arizona and was paralyzed by a spinal cord injury. Amy and her husband, Tom, were determined to get the best rehabilitation therapy for Amy’s type of injury and decided on Craig Hospital in Denver, Colorado. They contacted Angel MedFlight for a medical flight to the hospital, which is a Center of Excellence for rehabilitation. Angel MedFlight documented Amy’s transport and followed up on her recovery two months later. See Amy’s champion spirit and determination to move forward. This is an inspiring rehabilitation journey.
- From Kenya to Kansas: Angel Medflight Returns Medical Worker to U.S. for Treatment
- Aspiring Pilot: 5-Year-Old Boy with Mitochondrial Disease Dreams of Flying Again
- No Surrender: Soldier Fights to Overcome Traumatic Brain Injury
- Loving Hands: Bringing His Parents Home
- Angel MedFlight Jets a Young Leukemia Patient Cross-Country for Critical Treatment
- Quintessential Air Ambulance Care