Air Ambulance Hawaii
Angel MedFlight Worldwide Air Ambulance provides patient medical transports between Hawaii and the United States 24 hours a day. We use medically configured jets that are equipped and staffed with proper medical equipment and personnel to ensure a safe and comfortable medical flight for every patient we fly. We can transport your patient by air from a Hawaii medical facility to a new medical facility in the States. Our team can arrange everything for you from the ground ambulance to and from the medical facility. On every single flight, each patient is accompanied by one of our Critical Care Nurses and Critical Care Paramedics. Our medical crews are trained to handle any type of patient.
The medical equipment that is found on our jets is the same type of equipment and medications that you would find in an ICU in the hospital. Our jets are completely equipped to provide the patient just about any type of medical treatment and care while they are in the air. Some of the equipment that can be found on the jet from Hawaii:
- Regulators and suction outlets
- Patient Loading Utility System
- IV pumps
- Heart monitors
Critical Care Nurse And Critical Care Paramedic
The medical team at Angel MedFlight is highly trained and certified as a Nurse or Paramedic. Our medical team needs to not only have many hours in healthcare, but also needs additional hours and training to practice medicine while in the air. These nurses and paramedics go through continual training and certifications of all new practices and procedures in the healthcare field. We look for some of the best and brightest medical personnel to fill the role of a Critical Care Nurse or Critical Care Paramedic. When flying with the Angel MedFlight team, you will know that you are in good hands.
What Makes Angel MedFlight Different
- We are a preferred provider for Hawaii to US mainland transports
- We only use Learjets for speed and patient safety
- Family members can fly with you
- Expert medical team(ICU in the air)
- State-Of-The-Art medical equipment
- Platinum Rated From ARG/US International
- Exception Service And Follow Up
- Complete coordination of air & ground transportation
- We work with your insurance provider
- Our top priority is patient safety
- We care about you
We offer exceptional service and safety and if you need an air medical transport from Hawaii, contact one of our experienced flight coordinators today!