Angel MedFlight’s Aircraft & Equipment
Highest Level of Safety, Innovation and Comfort
Angel MedFlight provides safe patient transfers on a fleet of meticulously maintained jets dedicated to air medical transport. The jet aircraft are configured as hospital intensive care units complete with custom stretcher, specialized equipment, and medications. With a longer flight range and faster air speed, the jets provide greater patient comfort than turbo prop aircraft. These air ambulance aircraft have the capability to fly worldwide, equipped to deliver lifesaving care around the globe.
Safe, efficient patient transport
Angel MedFlight utilizes the Learjet 35 for its fast, safe, efficient performance. Fast cruise speeds and high cruise altitudes make it well-suited for air ambulance service while long range gives the Lear 35 worldwide capabilities.
TCAS – Traffic Collision Avoidance System
Our aircraft have TCAS equipment installed to improve the Dual Pilot operations with type-rating specific to LR35. All flight operations are conducted with two pilots who have undergone extensive training.
It’s what we’d choose for our own families, and it’s what we choose for yours.
Equipment & Medications
Each fully customized air ambulance is equipped with the latest technology in medical devices and monitoring capability, providing an intensive care unit in the air. Angel MedFlight is on the leading edge in the air medical industry.
Custom Stretcher and Base Life Ports
- Houses ALS components necessary to sustain a critical patient for an extended flight
- 3500-liter high flow oxygen system
- Vacuum pump
- Attaches directly to the seat track
- Pneumatically Controlled Backrest Adjusts from 0-60°
- 2-inch thick mattress for comfort
- Adult-, Pediatric-, and Infant-adaptable Patient Safety Restraint Systems
LTV 1200 Ventilator
- Infant, pediatric, and adult capabilities
- Precision controls: Rate, TV, I/E, flow, PEEP, sensitivity, pressure support
- Invasive and Noninvasive ventilation Modes: AC, SIMV, CPAP, BIPAP
- O2 Blender
Multi-Channel IV Pump
- Each aircraft is configured with two 3-channel IV pumps
Heart Monitor using Zoll Propaq MD
- Infant, pediatric and adult capabilities
- Biphasic defibrillator
- Temperature sensors
- Invasive monitoring of Swan-Ganz, arterial and central venous pressures
- Pulse oximeter
- External pacemaker
- 12 lead ECG interpretations
- ETCO2 monitoring
- Full Sequence event monitoring