Whether Domestic or International, Our Service is World Class
Angel MedFlight provides comprehensive worldwide air ambulance service. We safely transport critically ill or injured patients from around the world, offering specialized care. We are passionate about helping people…and it shows.
Every day, we go above and beyond the industry standards to ensure that our patients are comfortable and receive exceptional care. We take time to discuss our Bedside-to-Bedside® service with our patient’s family, offering valuable information and peace of mind. Angel MedFlight is more than an air ambulance company, we are a team of professionals dedicated to providing incomparable service on the ground and in the air. We are raising the bar in healthcare.
Your journey back to health begins with Angel MedFlight.
On the Ground...
- Our flight coordinators include registered nurses and case managers. From the moment you place a call to us, you are in the hands of experienced healthcare and coordination professionals.
- We coordinate all of the air and ground transportation necessary. Our team handles every detail to ensure that the patient’s medical transfer is as comfortable as possible.
- We work with the case managers and physicians at both the sending and receiving facilities so all those involved are well-informed.
- We communicate directly with you, the patient’s family members, answering questions and addressing concerns.
In the Air...
- The Angel MedFlight medical crew is a team of compassionate, critical care flight nurses and paramedics who are all highly trained and experienced. They are committed to providing the highest standard of patient care.
- Our aircraft provider flies meticulously maintained aircraft, and the flight crew is comprised of experienced pilots devoted to the safety and comfort of our patients.
- We furnish a detailed itinerary and web link so that family members can follow the flight’s progress from their home computer.
We’re Always By Your Side.
- We provide an in-house team to assist with the medical insurance approval process. Their experience and knowledge is unrivaled in the medical air transportation industry.
- When appropriate, Angel MedFlight can appeal insurance benefit denials on the behalf of the patient.